Welcome to the Law Office of David Galison, P.C. Law Blog

Welcome to galisonlaw.com law blog. Our mission: to scour the universe for compelling stories in several related areas: DWI law, criminal law and and traffic law. Current changes in these laws offer broad interpretations, encompassing such recent news as the Leandra’s Law, and Jack Shea's law which eases restrictions on collecting blood in intoxication cases. We’ll write about industry news and legal trends, with a sprinkle of good old-fashioned gossip.

We’ll link to the best coverage of law and lawyers from around the Web, report some news of our own and look to you for contributions. We heartily invite your comments, tips and insights.

Along with my ruminations, this blog will include bits and bites from articles in the the New York Law Journal and Legal Newswires. Email me at david@galisonlaw.com.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ten (10) New Nassau Traffic Ticket Court Websites

Click Links Below To Fight Your Nassau County Traffic Tickets.



2 comments:

  1. An experienced lawyer helped me beat so many speeding tickets Toronto that I really don't know what I would have done without him....
    Every single time I needed his help he was there for me....so my recommendation is to find a lawyer like mine and you'll never have to worry about your tickets:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same situation. If it takes so much of my time, i rather let it go.
    dui lawyer arizona

    ReplyDelete